People, please tag your fucking Orphan Black spoilers, some of us haven’t had a chance to watch yet.
I took my girlfriend to an improv show the other night and during intermission we were passionately arguing over whether half a 5 Hour Energy shot would give you 2.5 hours of energy or 5 hours of half-assed energy so we turned around to ask the opinions of the three people behind us and one of them said “Are all your arguments like this because we heard you in the lobby earlier fighting over the right way to pronounce ‘egg’?”
- Okay people, this is your chance.
- 1. had sex?
- 2. bought condoms?
- 3. gotten pregnant?
- 4. failed a class?
- 5. kissed a boy?
- 6. kissed a girl?
- 7. had a job?
- 8. left the house without my wallet?
- 9. bullied someone on the internet?
- 10. sexted?
- 11. had sex in public?
- 12. smoked weed?
- 13. smoked cigarettes?
- 14. smoked a cigar?
- 15. drank alcohol?
- 16. been to a wedding?
- 17. been on the computer for 5 hours straight?
- 18. watched tv for 5 hours straight?
- 19. been late for school?
- 20. kissed in the rain?
- 21. showered with someone else?
- 22. been outside my home country?
- 23. been on a road trip longer than 5 hours?
- 24. had lice?
- 25. gotten my heart broken?
- 26. had a credit card?
- 27. been to a professional sports game?
- 28. broken a bone?
- 29. been unhappy about my weight?
- 30. won a trophy?
- 31. cut myself?
- 32. been on a diet?
- 33. rode in a taxi?
- 34. stayed up for 24 hours or more?
- 35. been to a concert?
- 36. had a crush on someone of the same sex?
- 37. had braces?
- 38. wore make up?
- 39. lost my virginity before I was 16?
- 40. kissed someone a different race than myself?
- 41. Snuck out of the house?
- 42. had oral sex?
- 43. dyed my hair?
- 44. met someone famous?
- 45. been on vacation?
- 46. been on a boat?
- 47. been on an airplane?
- 48. prank called someone?
- 49. taken a pregnancy test?
- 50. been suspended from school?
Ok, so I only have one player (who isn’t interested in a one player game) for my play-by-email high/dark fantasy rpg. So I’m opening the player call to the tags! Looking for 2 more players. No previous experience necessary and the game will be pretty rules and combat light to facilitate the pbem format and emphasise exploration/interaction. (Also, you don’t need to be a fantastic writer or anything either). Shoot me an ask with your email if you’re interested and I’ll send you the character gen stuff.
Hmm, actually there might be a way round this timezone thing. Anyone interested in doing a play-by-email (pbem) fantasy game? Probably simplified RuneQuest rules (D%, similar to BRP, CoC, WFRP etc.) because a) I don’t know D&D and don’t think it would be worth learning for this style of game and b) too much focus on rolls and such would make for very short back and forth between players I expect.
I’d probably be happy to run for 1-3 players (any more and response time lag would make it unfeasible I expect) probably 2-3 emails a week? Maybe a few more or less but aiming for that as a baseline. I’d run on the honour system and let people make their own rolls probably because I’ve never understood the point of cheating at a narrative game anyway.
Reblogging because the whole point of this is to get people in different time zones…